lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

Pets


All my life I have been such an animal lover! When I was a child I took care of a rabbit a lot of time (during 3 years for being exactly) but then for space issues we had to find another family for this little partner. Then I started to live with a lot of dogs. It was a childhood really in company with animals and I am so thankful for that today.

Nowadays there is two dogs and three cats living with me and right now I’m more close to a dog called Blanca, we adopt it from the streets and in horrible conditions but with love and care she got better. It is one of the loyal dogs that I have been met in my entire life. Also I like a lot the cats I think they are the best company as much as dogs!

I always had a good relationship with animals but sometimes I feel really hypocrite because I still eating meat but I´m trying to solve some health issues to stop to eat it. Anyway I´m so happy to share with them.

5 comentarios:

  1. I really wanted a chilhood around animals like yours!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm glad to hear that Blanca was a street animal and that now looks good! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the picture of your dog and your cats!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really love your pets, I'd like to see them again <3

    ResponderEliminar