lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

My best concert ever uwu


One of my best concerts that I have been was the past year on November 10th in Esapcio Broadway, a place located on 68 routes at the exit of Santiago. The best part is that it wasn’t just a concert, it was a festival called Faunaprimavera.I paid my tickets with a lot of time of anticipation; I wanted to see a lot of artists which the most part of it were woman musicians and I was so happy about that. Artists like Warpaint, Javiera Mena and Nathy Peluso performed that day and my favorite one of all the times was Lorde.
Lorde is a pop artist from New Zeeland. She started her career as a singer at 16 years old and realizes her first album at 17 years old which won a lot of prices and good feedback. Four years later she visited us at this festival and it was my favorite night ever because I had by my side a good company mixed with good music.
I remember how I danced that night in company with my favorite songs. It was a great day


5 comentarios:

  1. I am not a person that now too mouch about concerts, but is a very beautiful experiences tu stay with yours idol´s in the same place

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this faunaprimavera sounds AMAZING! OMG, I want to see Lorde live in concert :( I´m a big fan of her song royals<3

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I've never been to a concert, but with the emotion you describe. It must be really exciting to be there¡¡¡¡

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh wow! I love Javiera Mena, Nathy Peluso and Lorde. Their songs are so cool. I love the voice of Lorde.

    ResponderEliminar