lunes, 3 de junio de 2019

Personal Opinions


              


     1. -What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?

In my opinion abortion must be legal in all cases because there is a lot of girls/women are dying for clandestine abortion also in a peccary condition. If isn’t legal it would still happen.  Feminism can help in this case (and it is helping) because it is visualizing this topic using “my body, my choice” where which one can decide what they want for their future related with their body.

                
    2.-What is your opinion about tattoos?

I think tattoos are a way to express yourself and in other hand they are art. It is an ancestral discipline that it is born in China and nowadays it is pretty famous and popular because there a lot of types of inks to use in your skin to do whatever you want to express using your body as a paper. If I do a tattoo I will think a lot in it.


              
3. - What is your opinion about violence on television?

We live in a violent world and I think it is pretty difficult to escape from violent images but in my opinion the important part when there’s are kids watching TV or surfing online constantly it is the communication. Always talk about that.
On the other hand the violence in TV makes the society morbid. The sectors need constantly find the morbid way to watch the things and they are getting colder with all the horrible stuff that it’s happening nowadays.



4.- What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called “mechoneo”?

I think it’s a humiliating act. There is no reason to do all that stuff to one who it is already inserting at the university. It is traumatic and tastelessness. I hope every institution realize that it’s an horrible practice to make a welcome to someone new in a new places with new persons and with terrible consequences.

5 comentarios:

  1. Abortions in our contry are for people with money, we need to make it legal for all of us and finish with this violence

    ResponderEliminar

  2. If I agree with you, the mechoneo is really humiliating, I hope that other faculties continue to eradicate these "welcome".

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you in all your opinions, specially about the mechoneo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you, tattoos are a way to express yourself,tattoos are art <3

    ResponderEliminar