lunes, 27 de mayo de 2019

my sports life



My grandfather all my childhood incentive me to do all type of sports. When I was 6 year old I started to practice Athletics. I remember go to all places to run with the company of my family and in the most part of times, my grandfather. I run 12km or 7km without get tired. I was really happy. I think if I’d would keep practicing I believe, nowadays, nothing in my life will be the same, but anyways I feel very good right now.
When I was 8 years old I played soccer until 11 years old. I remember be playing in company of girls so much older than me and being pushed by them all the time because I was so little and fragile haha. The football women team hasn’t subdivisions per age and that was the reason of why I left the team.
When I was 12 year old I started my longest relation with a sport and it was, basketball. With this sport I travelled for all the south of the country like Chiloe or Temuco and I made a lot of good friend of my age. I spent a lt of time during my adolescence playing basketball until 15 years old. I met a lot of different people and I learnt a lot of how life works while I was playing a sport that I liked a lot. But while we were growing the ambient turned a little bit toxic with my team partners. They just want to be the best I doesn’t matter the cost or if you had to pass over a person. Finally I left and I was so much better.
Nowadays I still thinking I play basketball again. I like a lot that sport.

7 comentarios:

  1. I love your sport trajectory, I think is one of the most complete, I hope you find a sport that really make you happy<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, you have practiced many sports in your life! I hope that you can play basketball again :)
    Good Blog!<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh I'm so sorry for what happen with your team partners. I hope you can practice basketball again!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hate when things turn toxic!, at least I hope you have good memories in this team

    ResponderEliminar
  5. WOW you have praticed a lot of sports! I wish I have that sport trajectory.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. How cool! You have had many experiences with sport, hopefully you can go back to basketball .

    ResponderEliminar
  7. when I was a child I also played basketball!

    ResponderEliminar